Monday, May 3, 2010

Patchwork and Hooking in Galway









On Saturday Morgan I went to see this patchwork exhibit in the city museum, everything was so beautifully put together, I really enjoyed looking at them all and loved them even more knowing that all works were made by people living in Galway and wanted to share them here with you :) The museum was very interesting and in many ways I was ashamed I had never visited before, I mean it is full of history of my home land! I enjoyed my time spent there and I know it wont be my last visit!

Also I called into PippaBlue  one of the best yarn/ material shop in Galway and the owner Ger, gave me this great huge hook as a gift! Ger and Eva have been wonderful over the year to me and the stitch group and  now I cant wait to start my broomstick lace :)