Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter GiveAway


Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter!

As most people already know I have a YOUTUBE channel neencrochet. When I started this it was really just to show the projects that I had made, never in a million years did I dream I would ever show myself on camera or talk about anything personal ... but as the year went on I was very inspired mostly by Mikey to show myself and chat and how lucky was I, because not only have I gotten 681 subscribers but I have not gotten one nasty or negative comment (which to be honest was a fear of mine) so as a huge Thank you to all my Subscribers I am holding a give away and the winner will receive :

x1 handmade crochet hat
x2 100% new Irish lamb wool balls
& Some Irish chocolate

To enter for this giveaway you must
  • Enter by comment in the comment section below
  • Be a subscriber to my channel,
  • And a follower to this blog
The winner will be drawn on the 10th of April 2010

Good Luck Everyone :)
Also you can find me here: on the website Ravelry, my username is neencrochet